While you're at it, take a look-see at my previous post about Brian Jacques and the Redwall series (it's an "in memorium" post).
Food from the Redwall series:* The Kitchen at Redwall.net
* The Redwall Cook
* Recipes at The Redwall Camp
* Redwall Recipes on Sparkpeople + this one & this one.
* "Meg's Kitchen: The Redwall Diet: Making & Eating Food w/ Love"
* "Ode to Brian Jacques: A Redwall Feast" featuring Mole’s Favourite Deeper’n'Ever Turnip’n'Tater’n'Beetroot Pie
Recipes @ these sites include: Candied Nuts, Traveling Fruit & Honey Cake, Dandelion Cordial, Mole's Favourite Turnip & Tater Deeper n' Ever Pie, Otter's Hotroot n' Shrimp Soup, Candied Rose Petals, Phantom Warrior Soup, Seaweed Grog (non-alcoholic), Bunfold's Meadowcream Cake, & Sea Otter's Savory Scone Spread. Plus so many more!“Basil Stag Hare tut-tutted severely as he remarked to Ambrose Spike, 'Tch, tch. Dreadful table manners. Just look at those three wallahs, kicking up a hullaballoo like that! Eating's a serious business.”
― Brian Jacques, Redwall
“Food to eat and games to play.
Tell me why, tell me why.
Serve it out and eat it up.
Have a try, have a try.”
― Brian Jacques
Places to learn more about Brian Jacques & the Redwall series:* Redwall Abby: The Official Brian Jacques Website
* Brian Jacques on Goodreads
* Redwall Wiki
* Website for Christopher Denise, illustrator of the 2 Redwall picture books, The Great Feast & A Redwall Winter's Tale, + the Redwall Cookbook (artwork ft. above & left).